Wednesday, July 21, 2021

WEDNESDAY /

WEDNESDAY
7-21-2021 
 
 


Up at 5:30AM. 

Hubby was already up and had let the dogs outside. He made breakfast for dogs.

Hubby put away clean laundry.

I got up and made the bed. 

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I picked up dog poo and watered plants outside. I also put out more bird seed and put water in the bird bath.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop. He did not go eat at Golden West because he had stuff to do at the shop he said.

I paid credit card bills.
 
Dogs got treats. They kept going in and out all day. Tater really likes to feel the warmth on his belly.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes and I started dishwashing.

Then I started a load of laundry.

I vacuumed house.

I went down to get the mail.

I paid Overton Power bills online.
 
I put away clean clothes. 
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM.
 
He had a snack. Opened packages that were delivered via UPS and Fed-Ex.
 
Then at 5PM, we got changed into bathing suits and went swimming at the Community Center until 6:30PM.
 
I met a couple new people. Carrie (whose husband was exercising inside) Roger & Mirielle were there, Janet, Faye, Dan (Dana was exercising inside), Irl & Kathy. 
 
We came home at 6:30PM.
 
Hubby had dinner. He warmed up more Ribs.
 
We watched Waking the Dead until bedtime. Went to bed at 9:30PM.
 
 

No comments: