Friday, July 30, 2021

CLOUDY WITH A STRONG CHANCE OF RAIN

FRIDAY
7-30-2021 
 
 

 

Awake at 4AM when the Roomba started. I thought Hubby had gotten up and was vacuuming. I reached out on the bed and he was STILL IN BED. It scared me. He got up and turned off the vacuum.

Hubby could not go back to sleep, so he went on the sofa and watched Automotive shows until I got up at 6:30AM. He made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 

Let dogs outside. I picked up dog poo. I put water in the bird bath. 

Hubby left at 7:30AM so that he could go to AZ to pick up the Title for the Can-Am UTV. They never mailed it to us.

I cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I started Roomba in our bedroom. 

I put laundry in washer and started it.

I did bookwork. 

I crocheted more pumpkins.

I soaked my feet in hot, epsom salted water. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby called me later. I told him to have Chris put together the lockers we bought for the shop.

Hubby went to drop off a UTV tonight. 

Then he and Casey went to look at a truck they might purchase. 

Hubby finally got home after 6PM.

I took Marijuana and went to bed early.

Nasty neighbors came back tonight. I don't anticipate they will stay as it is still too hot here.



No comments: