Thursday, July 29, 2021

THURSDAY AND MAKING PUMPKINS

THURSDAY
7-29-2021
 
 
 
Up at 5:45AM. 
 
Dogs were still in bed with me. 
 
Hubby was on the sofa in the living room already watching his Automotive shows.
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen. Hubby was just feeding dogs their morning egg breakfast. He had already let the dogs outside.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby got a phone call from Wayne. He had taken his UTV on to the Mesa and it broke down. Hubby left at 8AM with his truck & trailer to go get him. 
 
I was cleaning the grille outside because it was cooler today. Only 89 degrees instead of 100. I cleaned the table top and washed off the chairs.

Tater and Wilson stayed home with me today. Lots of inside/outside.
 
TATER RELAXING ON RECLINER
 

I vacuumed. I started the Roomba. 

I did two loads of laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put away clean dishes. 

I crocheted pumpkins today. 

I did bookwork.

Brought in boxes of cleaner that UPS had left at the front door.

Hubby and Casey had to go see the truck on Hafen that is for sale. Then Hubby got home late at 5PM. 


No comments: