Saturday, July 03, 2021

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

SATURDAY
7-3-2021
 
 
Up at 7:30AM. Slept in; feel like a sluggard!
 
I made the bed and got dressed.
 
Then made Nanogreens and lattes in the kitchen.
 
It was already too hot. 99 degrees. 
 
Hubby had already been up and made breakfast eggs for the dogs then fed them. 
 
Casey & Bella were already up. 
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. There were 11 loads of poo!
 
I ordered more dog food from Walmart for Bella.
 
I ordered business cards from VistaPrint for Casey.
 
Casey & Hubby left at 11AM to take the Ranger UTV out to the Camel Safari. 

I cleaned house, vacuumed, did laundry, put away dishes.

My bird feeder that I ordered from Overstock came via UPS.

When Hubby got home at 4PM, he put it out in the yard for me and we filled it with bird seed.

Then we went over swimming at 5PM until 7PM at the Community Center. Irl, Kathy, Janet, Dave & Carmen came. 

Casey stayed home to have some private time. He watched the dogs for us. 
 
CASEY AND BELLA RELAXING
 

We got home and had a little snack. 

I had more marijuana as I was still hurting from cleaning the floor yesterday.

I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: