Monday, July 05, 2021

DAY AFTER HOLIDAY

 JULY 5 2021
MONDAY


Up at 7AM. Hubby was making eggs for dogs. Gave tuna to the cats. 

Hubby put dogs out. Wilson was still in bed with me. 

Got up and made the bed. 

Then went to the kitchen to prepare lattes & Nanogreens.

Casey & Bella got up at 7:30AM. 

We watched morning news for Vegas. Then Hubby and Casey left for the shop at 8:45AM.

I did laundry. I put away dirty dishes and started dishwasher. 

I vacuumed. I put water in the bird bath. I put out more bird food. I cleaned up dog poo.

Watched TV for a while.
 
 
WILSON NAPPING
 

Hubby called so that I could fix an invoice that he messed up.

Then he & Casey drove to St George NAPA because the Ford dealer gave them the wrong parts.

They were back by 6:00PM. Then we changed clothes. Casey stayed home with dogs while we went swimming at the Center. Took the Can-Am.

Carmen & Dave, Faye & Janet, Kathy & Irl, Holly (utah teacher) was there.

We stayed until 7:45PM and finally got out.

At home, Casey & Hubby made hamburgers on the grille.

I did more laundry.

Went to bed at 10PM. Guys stayed up to watch TV.

No comments: