Thursday, July 22, 2021

THURSDAY / VET FOR DOG VACCINES

THURSDAY
7-22-2021
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Heard Hubby getting breakfast ready in the kitchen. He let the dogs out for potty, then he fed them when they returned inside.

Hubby and I put new clean sheets on the bed. He took the others and started the washing machine. We put away clean clothes.

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Camel Safari guy called when we sat down to have breakfast. 

Hubby called Casey to come in early so they could go fix the Camel Safari vehicles. 

Hubby left at 8:15AM. 

I gave the dogs some bologna after Hubby left. I put away more clean clothes. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them away.

I vacuumed house. 

Had to change shirt as I was all sweaty. 

I ordered perfume from Lancome.
 
At 2:25PM, Hubby came home and we raced over to the Virgin Valley Vets office and the dogs got their Lepto & Bordatella shots. The girl, Tammy, was really nice and we paid in the appointment room. Then we came home and both dogs got Benadryl so they don't have an adverse reaction to the Lepto shots. 
 
Both dogs had cheese with Benadryl. Then they napped for the rest of the afternoon.
 
I took a hot bath because everything hurt.
 
We watched TV until 9:30PM and went to bed.


No comments: