Tuesday, July 13, 2021

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / LITTLE COOLER

 TUESDAY
7-13-2021
 


Up at 6AM. 
 
I made the bed. Then I made Nanogreens and lattes. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs. 
 
Garbage men came at 7AM.
 
I hard-boiled eggs for Hubby so that he could make deviled eggs with PEPPERS. Gross.
 
He threw away the Pepper can in the trash inside the pantry. I opened it later and GAGGED. Had to rinse it out and throw all of it out right away. I am allergic to pepper smell.
 
HARD BOILED EGGS
 PEPPERS FOR THE DEVIL SAUCE


I stayed home with the dogs today. I did laundry. Put laundry away. Vacuumed the whole house. Cleaned out the Roomba. Did dishes and put away clean dishes. 

 
BOYS NAPPING
LITTLE PRINCE ON HIS PILLOW
SLEEPY KITTY


Hubby got home at 4PM. 

He had a quick snack and we went to the pool at 5PM. The water was cooler. But we got out of the water at 6:30PM because there were black clouds in the sky and the wind came up. 
 
At home, I put clothes in the washing machine and started a load of washing.

At 8PM, we had a ferocious WIND come up. The sand blew from where they are digging on the north side of Flattop Mesa. Our houses were pelted with sand. Fortunately, we did not lose power (we WOULD have lost power in Idaho with that wind!)
 
A SEVERE DROP IN TEMPERATURE
 
Hubby and I were working on the article for View-On Magazine in the office and had to abandon that as the wind was so loud. 

We watched things blowing. Brought in all the seat cushions and pillows. Moved the dog beds under the patio.

Finally, the wind died down and it started to rain. A LOT of rain. There were lightning strikes everywhere. Quite the storm.

We went to bed at 10:30PM.




No comments: