Thursday, July 08, 2021

THURSDAY AND DETAIL VEHICLE AT SHOP

THURSDAY
7-8-2021 



Up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already up and let Tater outside for potty. Wilson was refusing to get off the bed.

I made the bed. Hubby let Wilson out for potty. I gave the dogs fresh water.

Then I made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make Lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby finished making breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I put water out for the bird bath, gave dogs fresh water outside in the container, I watered some plants, and I picked up dog poo.

I had toast for breakfast. 

Then I watched TV for a while. 

Hubby called me in a panic about canceling Ziply fiber. Had to re-instate it to have it transferred.

Then I did some bookwork.
 
I vacuumed dog hair.

Fed Ex and UPS brought LOTS of boxes.

I called Hubby to tell him boxes were here.

I put away dishes. I put away clean laundry.
 
There was a UPS and FED Ex delivery that brought about 8 boxes to the front door. KWT boxes and Amazon boxes.
 
 
BOXES OF PARTS FOR THE SHOP


Hubby got home at 4PM. Casey had to wait at the shop for Mike to pick up his boat.

Hubby brought the FMF home. It had been detailed today. I looked in the garage and it looked much cleaner from the outside.

Casey finally got home after Mike picked up his boat at the shop.

We sat on the sofa as it was much too hot to go down swimming. 

We watched Imminent Disasters on HULU.

Guys made hamburgers on the grille.
 
I went to bed at 9:30PM.
 
Hubby vacuumed up all the dog hair before he came to bed.



No comments: