Saturday, July 17, 2021

WALMART / PAY JOSE

SATURDAY
7-17-2021
 
 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. We slept late!
 
Hubby let dogs outside.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I took a shower and washed my hair. I made the bed.
 
Hubby fed dogs.  

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby vacuumed.
 
I processed a return for Hubby on Amazon.
 
Left dogs at home, we drove to Walmart to get groceries and bought milk, eggs, bananas, chicken salad, a GREAT TASTING watermelon, cantaloupe, detergent, birthday card and LEGOS for Max, and new cooler. 
 
 
 
 
WALMART'S COPY OF YETI COOLER
 

LOTS of people standing in the way and some REALLY STUPID woman trying to get something point-of-purchase items at the checkout line when we were checking out. I was picking up the cooler and she was trying to get behind me. I told her to get out of the way (as the cooler was heavy and SHE COULD FUCKING WAIT).

We checked out and I went to get ice.

Hubby loaded stuff into truck. I was already sweating. 
 
We drove to the shop. Waited for Jose to get there. Eric was there and took back his tires from the shop. Casey was already there. We filled out an application to be a Dealer for an Vanderhall Electric UTV.
 
Jose finally got there about 10:15AM and he signed the Rental Contract with Casey. Hubby paid the 1st month Rent and the Deposit for Casey. We will take it out of his future paychecks.

Hubby put Max's present into Jose's truck.

Then we left and drove the back road to Walgreens. Picked up our Meds. 
 

Then we went to Starbucks, but the line was over 10 cars. Told Hubby NO WAY am I waiting. 


 
We drove to Animal Farm and picked up dog food & cat food. I also got some honey.
 


At home, we unloaded groceries and put them away.

Hubby balled all the melons; then at 1PM he went to meet Casey at Mike's house to get the bed. Jose had said that he has a queen size bed frame for Caesy at his lock-up yard.

Installed my new monitor holder on the computer.

I did laundry.

Hubby and I tried Meds. I don't like them. Disassociative feelings. Weird.

We watched TV for a while.

Both of us were sick from the Meds. Lots of diarrhea. 

Went to bed at 9PM.




No comments: