Saturday, July 10, 2021

SATURDAY / CASEY MOVING / BREAKFAST WITH TOM & STACY

SATURDAY
7-10-2021
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. Made lattes & Nanogreens for breakfast. 
 
Dogs went out on the sofa and greeted Chris that had stayed overnight on the sofa. The dogs gave him slobbery kisses. Wilson got on the sofa & walked on Chris.
 
Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
Let dogs outside for potty.
 
Casey up at 6:30AM. 
 
Casey & Chris left at 6:45AM. Hubby gave Chris some burritos for breakfast.
 
Hubby said Tom from Arizona called him and wanted to meet for breakfast. 
 
Stacy and Tom stopped and we drove over to the Golden West in the FMF. Breakfast was pretty much awful for me. Sausage was burnt black. French toast was barely dipped in egg and just tasted like toast.
 
After breakfast, we drove to the shop and showed them around.
 
Drove home. Said goodbye to Tom & Stacy - hugged them. I stayed home with dogs while Hubby went to the shop to give Tom some seats.  

Hubby got back home later. I was really getting tired. Told him to come home and watch dogs so that I could nap.

Hubby had stopped at Casey's to see how the moving was going. They were all done unloading and moving.

As soon as Hubby returned home at 1PM, I went straight to bed. Not feeling well.

I got up at 6PM. 

I cleaned the guest bathroom tub in the front. Hubby and I removed the sheets from the guest bed and washed them. 

Hubby re-painted some spots around the house. 

Hubby dug out the Roomba that got caught under the guest bedroom bed. 

We watched TV for a while and went to bed at 10PM.
 
 

No comments: