Thursday, July 15, 2021

ANOTHER MUGGY DAY IN MESQUITE

 THURSDAY
7-15-2021
 
 


 
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
I made the bed and went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Instead of 100 degrees at this time of the morning, it was only 79! What a difference.
 
Let the dogs outside. They ran after birds. Birds are eating the spilled bird seed on the ground from the last few storms. I had put water in the bird bath last night, so no need to do it again - it rained a lot, so no need to water plants!
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs.

Then I updated stuff on the computer. Ordered Prismatic Powder for Hubby at the shop.
 
Watched morning News on TV. 
 
 Hubby left for the shop with Tater at 8:30AM. 
 
I paid credit card bills. 
 
I worked on the article for View On Magazine.
 
 

 
I did laundry and dishes. I washed the comforter on our bed. I washed Tater's camper blanky.
 
Hubby got home late at 5PM. He brought milk from Walmart. He had brought Jay & Amy's Jeep home so that he could find the squeak and fix it on Friday at the shop.

It was too hot and humid to go swimming so we stayed home. I did bookwork while Hubby sat on the sofa and relaxed.

Hubby took a shower. I put bird seed out on the ground for the Bunny.

The wind came up around 9:30PM. REALLY windy, but not as bad as the last 2 nights.

We went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: