Sunday, July 04, 2021

FOURTH OF JULY 2021

SUNDAY
7-4-2021
FOURTH OF JULY 2021 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Stayed in bed until 7AM. Hubby came back to bed. We cuddled with the dogs and both cats. It was restful.

Finally got up. Hubby changed sheets on the bed. 

I went out to make lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. I put water out for bird bath. Picked up dog poo.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

Casey & Bella woke up at 8AM. 

Hubby and I loaded Tater & Wilson in the FMF and drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

Stopped to talk to Ralph. Then we got breakfast sandwiches. Blonde kid at drive-thru said he was tired. Not looking forward to staying up for fireworks. 

We stopped to get fuel at the far tanks.

Then we drove to Beaver Dam and picked up Lotto tickets. Hubby ordered a gross burrito on a plate (with melted cheese on top) at the Food Truck there. 

Then we drove back to Mesquite and stopped at the shop. Picked up Hubby's phone that he forgot down there. Picked up t-shirts for Scott to take to his kids in Maine. Picked up t-shirt for Mike.

Stopped at Walmart to get groceries picked up at 10AM that we ordered last night.

Hubby had to go inside and get watermelon, (4th of July) cookies, cupcakes, bottled water, and laundry detergent. I had to wait for a long time in the car with the dogs.

We drove home, unloaded groceries and put them away.

Got Casey set up on Payroll. 

I did bookwork.

At 1PM, Casey & Hubby went down to the shop to meet Chris for tires. 
 
I put away laundry. I started dishwasher. I picked up dog poo. 
 
When the guys got back, Casey went down to Walmart to wash his truck.

Hubby and I walked over to the new building site to see a tipped-over piece of equipment, but it was not there. We walked back home.
 
We watched an episode of Inside No. 9, then I took a nap.
 
Casey came back from washing his truck.
 
I got up at 6PM.
 
Casey & Hubby started grilling steaks.
 
CASEY GRILLED EXCELLENT STEAKS
 
 
We sat down at the dining table to eat at 7:30PM.

Hubby & Casey cleaned up and Hubby started the dishwasher.

Hubby bragged that he started the dishwasher, so I gave him a gold star.

Went to see Fireworks at the top of Tortoise mountain. Had to wait a LONG time past 9PM for the fireworks to finally start. 

Casey found a scorpion/spider. He was itchy afterwards. 

We left at 9:45PM.

Went back home. I went to bed. Guys stayed up til 11PM.

At 2AM, my computer audio started beeping and I had to get up and unplug all the Google devices. Hubby got up and found the noise, He turned it off.

Went back to bed.


No comments: