Monday, July 26, 2021

MONDAY AND ANOTHER STORM

MONDAY
7-26-2021 





Up at 6:30AM. 

I made the bed. 

Then I went out and made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby had already fed the dogs their egg breakfast. He let them out for potty.

We sat and watched morning News on TV.

Then Hubby did cat litter. I went out to pick up dog poo and put water in bird bath. 

It was EXTREMELY HUMID outside. Can hardly breathe. 69% Humidity.

Hubby left at 8:20PM and took Tater with him to work. 

I vacuumed. I put the Roomba in our room.

I did bookwork.

It started to get dark, cloudy, thunder, and lightning over the mountains. But no rain. 

I took a nap. Wilson jumped on me. 

I cut up apples for Apple Brown Betty, but we have no flour so I can't make it yet.

I crocheted more pumpkins.

Hubby got home with Tater at 3:45PM.

Hubby made ribs for dinner. 
 
Hubby installed the USB electrical outlet in the living rom.
 
HUBBY DOING ELECTRICAL WORK
 
 
Storm came past. We had to bring all the pillows inside and bring the dog beds under the patio. The wind really blew a lot.
 
We went to bed at 10PM. Have to get up early tomorrow so we can pick up truck in Cedar City.


No comments: