Tuesday, July 06, 2021

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SUMMER DAY

JULY 6 2021
TUESDAY


Awake at 6AM. Hubby was still in bed. We cuddled with the dogs. Then Hubby got up. I napped a little more with Wilson in bed with me. 

We got up at 6:45AM. 

I made the bed. 

I went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby was already making breakfast eggs for dogs.

I let the dog outside. Put water in the bird bath. LOTS of birds out eating. 

Then Hubby fed the dogs. He made burritos.

He called several places to check on parts for differential for Stranded customers. 

I brought in the boxes from Amazon that were on the front porch. 
 
CAT ON BOXES
 

Casey & Bella got up at 7:50AM. 

Hubby & Casey left for shop at 8:45AM. 

I vacuumed. I started laundry. I started dishwasher. 

Hubby had failed to clean out the cat litter, so I had to do it and vacuum the inside of the cabinet. I lifted my head up and hit the cabinet. Thought I would pass out! Probably concussion.

Then I called Surety Bonds and talked with TYLER to get a Rider to change name info on Bond for the DMV Garage Registration
 
I re-made Casey's bed after washing the bedding. I put all his stuff back in the room. Put his bags in the closet. Hung up his shorts & shirts. 

Casey got home first at 2:45PM. Hubby got home at 3:15PM.

We did bookwork. 

We went swimming at 5PM-6PM. 

Then we came back to watch TV Automotive shows for a while. 

At 8PM, Casey & Hubby took the dogs to the Dog Park to play. 

Dogs came back EXHAUSTED.
 
 
TATER TIRED

BELLA TIRED

Went to bed at 10PM.

Guys went to bed at 11PM.
 


No comments: