Monday, July 12, 2021

SUNDAY

 SUNDAY
7-12-2021
 
 

Up at 6AM. Hubby thought Dana was coming over at 7AM to test drive the trailer with his truck. But Dana was sitting out front at 6AM. Hubby quickly got dressed & left. 

I warmed breakfast up for the dogs and fed them. 

I made the bed. I started laundry in the washing machine. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher. 

I put water out for the birds.

Hubby & Dana were back about 20 minutes later and I had made a latte for Hubby, so I took it out to him. Hubby loaded the Can Am in the back of the trailer and they took off. Were gone for about 1 hour, teaching Dana how to pull a larger, heavier trailer.
 
Hubby got back and rested on the sofa for the rest of the day.
 
 
 
 BOYS RELAXING WITH HUBBY
 
 
We went swimming at 5PM. 
 
Came back home at 6PM.
 
We watched an old 80s movie on Tubi called Into The Night. It wasn't bad, just early 80s bad movie.
 
I took some marijuana and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: