Friday, July 09, 2021

FRIDAY / NAILS / LUNCH AT ELKS

JULY 9 2021
FRIDAY


Awake at 6AM. Wilson was still in bed with me. Hubby had already gotten up and was preparing egg breakfast for the dogs.

I got up, made the bed. Wilson finally got out of bed. He was very tired.

I went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

I went out to put water in bird bath and water plants. 

Hubby came and sat outside while I was watering.

Then he fed the dogs. Hubby made burritos to take to work.

Casey got up at 8AM. We let Bella outside to play.
 
USPS delivered more boxes to our front door. So we opened them all. I got my shirts I ordered and the 2 Starbucks travel mugs that I ordered for Hubby to replace the ones he lost.
 
LOTS OF BOXES DELIVERED VIA UPS
 
 
Guys unpacked all their parts and loaded them into Casey's truck.
 
 They left at 8:50AM. 

I put laundry in washer and started it.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher.
 
The guys had forgotten Hubby's burritos.
 
I went out and picked up poop at 10:30AM.
 
I came back inside. I did bookwork. I got on a CHAT with Quickbooks because they took 36 cents out of our checking account, but did not deposit 36 cents to do a account verification.

Went to get my nails done at 2:30PM. Left the dogs home. Stopped at the shop to drop off parts that were delivered by UPS & Fed Ex.

Then I got my nails done at 3PM. Andy was finishing up a pedicure with his mother - I had to wait. Then he had his mom finish me because he started on somebody else.

I left GS Nails and drove back to the shop to get pictures. 

Then I drove home. Let the dogs outside. Gave them some ham. Re-filled water bowls.

I made tea. Sat down to watch TV. 

Hubby called & said Workman's Comp woman would be emailing. I answered her email. 

Hubby called. Casey's friend Chris had just gotten into town. Hubby wanted me to call about hotel rooms. They were too expensive, so Chris will stay with us tonight?

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. He had gone with Casey to see his new rental home. 
 
Casey brought his friend, Casey 

No comments: