Monday, July 12, 2021

MONDAY / ST GEORGE

MONDAY
7-12-2021
 

 

Up at 5:30AM with Endo cramps. I was going to take a bath, but I was too hot and sweaty. Took some aspirins and laid down on the bed in the front room with a bath towel covering me. 

Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. Then he started warming up breakfast eggs for the dogs. He fed the dogs. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

I got dressed and made the bed. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. 

Hubby loaded the FMF (his truck is at the shop). Hubby went down to Walmart at 7AM to pick up groceries. Then he came home and we unloaded groceries. I folded grocery bags. 

Hubby left for the shop. 

I cleaned up dog poo. I re-filled the cat food. I put fresh water in the dog bowl.

We loaded dogs into truck. I forgot my shopping list at home. 

We drove to St George. 

Doggy Day Care - (we were rejected because they want people to call and get reservations now) They are probably NOT paying their employees enough. Plus, the bitch that talked to us was very rude. 

Humphries Welding - I waited in the truck while Hubby went inside to get Welding parts.

The Steel Yard - I waited in the truck while Hubby went inside to get the steel.

Costco - (drive-thru) We only did a drive-thru because neither one of us could think what to buy in Costco as we forgot our list at home.

Petco - (no dog bowls) I was checking to see if they had better dog bowls.

Walmart - (only me) shelves are bare. WHY ARE THE SHELVES BARE AT WALMART?
 
 
BARE SHELVES

Arby's - We stopped at Arby's. Dogs had roast beef burgers. I had burnt chicken. EVERYTHING I get seems burnt lately?

Tropical Smoothie Cafe - Addicted to these. Really quite a treat when we go to St George.

Drive to Leeds and picked up tires. 

While in Pintura, we waited for guy from Cedar City with Wheels to show up. 
 
We stopped at a rest area to potty and walk the dogs. Of course, dogs are not allowed on grass-have to take them to a weedy, gross area far from the bathrooms.
 
Guy has not answered Facebook message, so we drive back to St George. 1/2 way to St George, he finally calls. He will meet us in Kanarraville. So we drive there and just as we get off the Interstate, he pulls next to us. Hubby buys the wheels and loads them into the truck.

Then we drive back thru St George and the Gorge to Littlefield where Hubby gets Lottery tickets and donuts. 

We get back to Mesquite and have to lock the trailer at the shop. I drive the FMF back home. The car is EXTREMELY HOT inside. I burnt my legs on the seat.

Drive home, unload dogs. Unload stuff we bought. 

Feed the dogs more snacks, let them out for potty. 
 
We rested on the sofa.
 
At 7PM, we see on the news that the Gorge is on fire! It must have started right after we came thru at 5PM.
 
We are too tired to go swimming.

We watched TV for the rest of the night. 
 
I took some marijuana and went to bed at 9PM.
 
 
 

No comments: