Saturday, July 31, 2021

SATURDAY / END OF JULY 2021/UTV IN ST GEORGE

SATURDAY
7-31-2021
 
 
 

 
Up at 7AM. I had gotten up at 4AM to potty and drink water. 

Hubby was already up and watching Automotive shows on TV. Hubby had already let the dogs out for potty.

He fixed breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

I made the bed and dressed. 

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

I took water out for the bird bath. I filled the dogs water container outside.

I picked up dog poo.
 
I started working on bookkeeping. Hubby decided to hire Chris, so I have to add him to employee log in Quickbooks.
 
We drive to St George to look at a UTV that Hubby wants to purchase. It is from a dealer that purchases re-buildables. 

Dogs were with us, can't drop them off at Doggy Day Care as they are full for the day.

As we get into town, Hubby notices Casey right behind us in their car. We drive to Washington, UT and find the garage shops. Casey and Hubby go look and test drive the UTV. Addy comes to sit with me in the truck. Addy plays I-Spy with me. Then we walk the dogs around on the hot sidewalk and rock so they can potty. 
 
Hubby says he is coming back with the trailer on Monday to buy the UTV. 2021 Polaris XP4 1000-S Turbo.
 
Hubby and I give the dogs water right away as they are hot.

Hubby comes out as Addy and I bring the dogs back from the walk. She gets in their car and we take off. Drive around looking at the various garage/shops in this area. 
 
Then we drive to Arby's for sandwiches. 
 
 


We drive home. It was cloudy and threatens to rain. 

Hubby stops to get lottery tickets.

We stop at the shop when we get back to Mesquite. Hubby unloads garbage into the pickup so that he can take it to the Mesquite Landfill on Monday morning. We pick up the hats that were embroidered. I look at the lockers that Chris built this week.

At home, we unload everything. 

I eat the rest of my chicken sandwich. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes. 



No comments: