Wednesday, July 14, 2021

STORM AFTER EFFECTS / HUBBY TO DOCTOR / BELLA TO GROOMER

WEDNESDAY
7-14-2021
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I made the bed and then went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I was going to let the dogs outside, but saw a BUNNY. He was munching on our plant. So I kept the dogs inside for a while.
 
 
BUNNY

 
Bunny finally disappeared after a few minutes and I let dogs outside.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 
 
We sat on the sofa to watch news. 
 
 Hubby took Tater with him when he left at 8AM. He was going out to the Camel Ranch to drop off the Golf Cart and pick up the Gator UTV. 

Hubby sent me pics of Tater playing in the dirty flood water at the Camel Ranch.
 
 
TATER PLAYING IN DIRTY FLOOD WATER AT CAMEL RANCH


At 10AM, Hubby called and said that he was at the Doctor's Office. I took the FMF down and picked Tater up. I drove back home. Picked up the mail.

I got a sweatshirt from Etsy and some parts for the shop in the mail.
 
 
 

Hubby was still waiting at the Doctor's office at 11PM. His appointment was for 10:15AM.

Hubby finally got into the Doctor; Doctor prescribed my Nitro for me and Hubby's pain killers. 

At 1:45PM, I got the FMF and was driving to go get Bella for her Grooming appointment at La de'Paws. Hubby called me and said he & Casey & Chris closed up shop and were driving to St George to pick up parts at MotoZoo. I told him to go get the dog & drop her off. 

I went to Mesquite Business Center. Suzy was not there, so I talked to her daughter. Mailed DMV paperwork (AGAIN) and if it comes back this time, the bitches in that department are fucking with us on purpose as each time we send it, they send it back with ONE LITTLE NIT-PICKY ITEM. 

Sent paperwork via FeD Ex to Zurich - the extended warranty policy that Hubby paid for with his Can AM. 

Stopped at Wendys for sandwiches for dogs and a chicken sandwich for me.
 
At home, I did more bookwork. 
 
Hubby got home about 5PM. 
 
We decided against going to the pool tonight as it was so hot and muggy. Too much humidity from the storm.
 
Then at 8PM, the wind started up again - blowing with Hurricane force gale. Blew sand again and then it started raining. But the rain sounded like hail!
 

 
 
We went to bed at 10PM. Both of us were tired.
 
 


No comments: