Wednesday, July 28, 2021

CARPET CLEANING /MORTGAGE APP

WEDNESDAY
7-28-2021
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
Made the bed. 
 
Hubby made breakfast for dogs and fed them. He let them outside.
 
I put water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.
 
Hubby had brought in packages that he found outside on the front step from yesterday.
 
I filled out application online for MACU. The online app would not work last night. 
 
I wrote out the check for the rent at the shop and walked down to the post box to mail it. I picked up mail from yesterday.
 
Hubby and I moved stuff so that the carpet cleaners could clean. Moved sofas, moved dog beds, moved stuff stored in our closet off the floor. 

Hubby took Tater with him to the shop. 

Coyote Carpet Cleaner guys pulled up right after Hubby pulled out.

I stuck Wilson outside for the guys to bring in all the equipment. Then I put him in his kennel in the hallway. 

I put all the stuff in the guest bedroom on the bed. Forgot to have Hubby help do that.

USPS rang the doorbell and left some more packages.
 
Coyote Carpet Cleaning finished at 11:15. I paid them. 
 
I watched TV. Put away clean clothes.
 
Rattler cat was playing with a small scorpion. I beat it to death and then put it outside to show Hubby.
 
SCORPION IN HOUSE
 
 
Put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 2:30PM. Hubby took a shower. I worked up an ID Badge for SEMA for Casey.

I updated the Loan application with MACU to include Hubby's ID.

Hubby left at 2:45PM to go over to his appointment at 3PM with Derrick @ MACU.

Hubby returned at 3:45PM. He brought mexican food from Robertos. I did not eat as I was nauseated.

We watched TV. 
 
Hubby found another scorpion in the bathroom after he was done taking a shower. It was VERY tiny.
 
I have been cold & freezing all day. My hands are like ice.

Then I took a hot bath at 7PM. Hubby fixed the toilet in the spare bathroom.

As there was another load finished, I put laundry away. 

We moved all the furniture back at 9:30PM. I was hot and sweaty now.

No comments: