Friday, July 02, 2021

ANOTHER HOT DAY IN NEVADA

JULY 2 2021
FRIDAY
 
 

Up at 6AM. Hubby made eggs for the dogs and fed them. 

I made the bed. I went out to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Bella and Casey were up at 7AM. 

Hubby and Casey left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork. 

Vacuumed the house.

Used my new Crosswave by Bissell to clean the floors. I also spot cleaned the grout by the sink in the kitchen. It looks much brighter white now!
 
WILSON & TATER PLAYING TUG OF WAR
 

I had to rest at 4PM after all the cleaning was done. My back hurt. I hurt all over and could barely walk. 
 
I took some marijuana for the pain.
 
Instead of going for lunch at Noon, there was a couple that had truck rear end problems on the Interstate that were referred to Hubby. They got to the shop just as the guys were leaving for lunch.

Hubby had to go get their 36 foot trailer in Overton with his truck. He took it to a camping area out by Scenic. 

Guys came home at 5PM. 
 
Watched TV until 9PM and I went to bed. 
 
Guys stayed up til 11PM watching TV.


No comments: