Friday, July 16, 2021

FRIDAY PAYDAY

7-16-2021
FRIDAY
 
 

 
Awake at 6:00AM. Dogs woke up and licked us. Hubby got up at 6:30 and started making dog egg breakfast. He fed them.

I got up at 6:45AM and made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I started a load of laundry.

Hubby left at 8AM to take Jay & Amy's Jeep to the shop. 

I did bookwork. Submitted the View On Magazine Article. 

I vacuumed the front entry way outside as there was lots of debris from the wind storm again last night.
I wiped down the front screen door and step because there was dust everywhere.

I walked down to get the mail. Dave was out cleaning his boat. He & Carmen are going to the lake at Flaming Gorge. 

Hubby came home at 11AM with Mike's Orange Can Am. He picked up the boxes that UPS had delivered. I showed him the Powder Coating oven that I found.

He left to go down to the ELKS to eat lunch with Casey.

I cleaned the floors. 

Then I took some marijuana because EVERYTHING was hurting again. I had diarrhea. 

It was hot and humid outside.
 
Eric & Dean had to bring their box delivery truck to the shop and get the brakes fixed, which is why the guys had to stay late and fix it. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. It was too late to swim and too hot and too humid.

We watched TV. 

I went to bed at 9PM.

 

 

 

No comments: