Sunday, July 18, 2021

FRENCH TOAST & BACON BREAKFAST / ELOTE

 SUNDAY
7-18-2021
 
 

Up at 7AM. Hubby was already up and had let the dogs outside for potty.

I got up and made the bed. Then I went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby made bacon and french toast. 

We had breakfast and watched morning Vegas news on TV.
 
It was overcast outside. A little cooler. Still 96 degrees this morning. 
 
I put water in the bird bath. I spread bird seed. I picked up dog poo.
 
We watched a stupid movie on tv. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
I re-organized my files and put old files in the garage file cabinets. 

Hubby packed all the donation stuff in my FMF. 

Hubby put all our cardboard boxes in the pick up truck to take down to the shop.

Hubby opened the washing machine to dry out the gasket so it can be replaced.
 
Loaded dogs into the Dually. We took the dogs down to the dog park for a while. There were no other dogs there. It was too hot to play. After the dogs felt it was too hot, we left after 15 minutes.
 
 
AT THE DOG PARK WITH GOOD SMELLS
 
 
 
 
Stopped at the old shop to drop off the cardboard boxes. Then we stopped on the corner for Mexican Street Corn that a guy was selling. Eric pulled up next to us.
 

ELOTE



Tater hung out on the sofa most of the afternoon. 

We watched Queens Gambit on Netflix.


TATER RELAXING



I was really feeling nauseated and had a upset tummy around 6PM. Took a hot bath and Hubby got me 2 Benadryl to take because I kept sneezing and had a runny nose.
 
I went to bed. 
 
At 10PM, I woke up and called for Hubby. He had fallen asleep on the sofa and not fixed the washer yet when he repeatedly told me that he would be doing that this weekend. I was upset because he had told me he would do it, I needed to do laundry. We had a argument.
 
He came to bed and woke me up - I could not sleep. So I took my pillow and went in to the front room to sleep. 

No comments: