Wednesday, September 30, 2026

WEDNESDAY / SEPT 30 / NO DOG WALK / TATER TO SHOP / WARM WITH SUNSHINE / WINDOW CLEANER / TATER BATH /PBJR ON TREADMILL

WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 30 2026



Awake at 4AM when the dogs got off the bed. Hubby was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. I called for him to let them out, but he was screaming in pain. I had to get up and let dogs outside.

I went back to bed after he said he was up and let them back inside. 

But Hubby decided THAT HE HAD TO MAKE BURRITOS AT 4AM. 

He stank up the house, I had to get up and tell him to turn on the fans, I turned on the living room and bedroom fans up high. 

I tried going back to bed with the bedroom door shut, but he kept making so much noise, banging dishes and cabinet doors.

I got up and he said it was already 5AM. I told him not to "gaslight me" because it was only 4:15AM. 

So I slept on the sofa. He kept making noise. Took him until 5:15AM to get done with his stupid burritos. He said he had to keep moving because it hurt so bad. 

I told him to take painkillers. He said he did and he sat on the toilet and was sick to his stomach because he took so many.

The dogs kept barking when he kept letting them out, then back inside. 

He got some delivery from UPS at the front door. My other Zepbound (which he said was warm and not cold) He put the stuff in the fridge. 

I finally got up at 7:30AM and reminded him that he was supposed to call the Truss company up in Bend, Oregon which he finally did. He got the email address from them to send our blueprints. 

Then he called the Pain Clinic and re-scheduled my appointment because I WAS TOO UPSET TO GO TO AN APPOINTMENT THIS MORNING. 

Hubby and Tater finally left at 9AM for the shop in the FMF.

TATER AT SHOP


I did laundry. I started dishwasher. I washed my hair and conditioned it. 

I went outside to pick up dog poop.

I played BALL with Riley.

I put clean laundry away. I put clean dishes away.

The window cleaner guy came at 3PM. I took the girls outside for a while. Played BALL with Riley.

WINDOW CLEANER


Hubby got home at 4PM with Tater. We waved at him in the backyard.

TATER & DADDY COMING HOME


The window cleaner guy left at 6:40PM.

PBJR got on treadmill at 8PM.

PBJR ON TREADMILL


Hubby gave Tater a shower at 8:30PM. 

I had gotten the bed ready. We went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: