THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 10 2026
I was up at 10PM last night with severe hand pain. I went out and slept on the sofa.
This morning, Hubby got up with the dogs at 5AM and let them out for potty.
No dog walk for us today.
I got up and dressed. Hubby laid down on the sofa.
I put dirty laundry in the washer and started it.
I picked up the stuff on the floor. I got the vacuum out. I cleaned the cat litter box.
I threw the comforter in the washer. I put away clean clothes.
Hubby got a phone call from Sean that wanted him to bring the weatherstripping for the white truck they are painting.
Hubby left for the shop at 8AM in the Jeep.
Justin brought his trainee, Randy. Randy sprayed while Justin talked with me.
I paid and they got done.
No comments:
Post a Comment