THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 3 2026
We were up at 4:30AM. I had turned off the alarm because I was so tired last night.
I asked Hubby to turn the A/C down because I was sweating in bed.
Hubby went potty. I let the dogs out.
Hubby let dogs inside and laid down on the sofa. I told him that I wanted to sleep there.
LIGHTS ARE STILL ON AT NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE.
I slept on the sofa until we got up at 6AM. I needed sleep and was hurting.
Hubby got up and let the dogs out for potty. He put out shredded cheese and tuna for cats.
I helped Hubby had made the bed.
Hubby made himself a burrito.
I made a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
I put dirty dishes in dishwasher .
Hubby sat and watched YouTube videos.
I did bookwork all morning.
Hubby walked down to the mailbox to get mail with PBJR. She was wagging her tail, all happy.
I asked Hubby to turn UP the A/C because I was freezing. I turned it off later. Nice morning. Breeze.
Hubby left at 8:30AM in the Dually.
I continued doing bookwork. I put laundry in dryer.
I started the dishwasher.
I let dogs outside. I put away clean dishes.
I made more hot tea.
I vacuumed the cat litter in the armoire. I cleaned the tray from the armoire outside by the hose.
Lots of cars passed by going up the street. A UTV drove past.
I put away the cat tray in the armoire. I cleaned the front bathroom.
I put out my pumpkin in the front of the house for Fall. The FALL sign was broken, so Hubby has to put another screw in it. I put out the spiders that Hubby made me.
Sad to think that once we are dead, KRL will sell or donate all this stuff that we lovingly made and cherished.
No comments:
Post a Comment