Wednesday, September 02, 2026

WEDNESDAY / SEPT 2 / DOG WALK/ WATCH TV / TATER TO SHOP / NEW IPHONE 16 FOR HUBBY /

WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 2 2026



I had slept on the sofa all night. PBJR had pushed me out of bed. Tater was snoring louder than Hubby.

Up at 4:00AM when the alarm rang in the bedroom. 

I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. He dressed. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house. 

I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. 

Hubby put harnesses on dogs and we loaded them into the Dually.

It is 79F degrees outside. 

We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. Hubby got out and shut the big AND little gates.

It was 76F degrees at the park.

Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR walked with just her pink collar and green light. Tater had his blue light special. Ran all over the park. 

Could REALLY see the stars this morning. Totally clear with no clouds.

We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottle.

We drove home. There were 3 semi trucks going thru the round-about. They turned into Walmart. Hubby drove around the block and remembered he wanted to wash the truck. We drove back. 

Drove thru the car wash. 

At home, I unloaded Riley. Hubby let Tater and PBJR out of the back. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs. 

We watched another couple episodes of Ted Lasso on  Amazon Prime.

Hubby cleaned cat litter at 8AM. I went outside to pick up dog poop.

Put Tater's collar on him and he left with Hubby out the front door. I had to hold back PBJR because she wanted to go out so badly. 

I put laundry in the washer to wash it. I cleaned the counter and put dishes in dishwasher. 

I made crepe breakfast for myself. With chicken, bacon, onion sauce, cheese.

I did some bookwork. 

I was just about to nap on the sofa, but the doorbell rang with UPS dropping off Hubby's new iPhone. It was just packed loosely in a box. Amazon did not require a signature. Very odd. They used to come like guarded with high security. 

I did some bookwork. I put away some refrigerator magnetic clips that I bought. Unpacked Hubby's iphone and put it in the new case. Charged Hubby's iphone. 

I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby and Tater got home at 4PM after going to the Credit Union and picking up groceries at Walmart.

Our neighbor way-laid Hubby and would not let him come inside the house. Had to talk loudly to him.

Tater went out to potty. Riley kept biting at his ears. PBJR was delighted to have him home.

I got in the shower with Tater immediately because he was leaving black paw prints all over the white tile. 

Hubby dried Tater off and let him outside. He dried immediately.

I went to do bookwork. Made another hot tea. Did a return for a fan that I bought for the truck from Amazon. It would not charge. 

Tried to hook up Hubby's new phone, but it would not "FIND" the old phone.


No comments: