Monday, September 28, 2026

MONDAY / SEPT 28 / DOG WALK / CLOUDS / CREPES / VACUUM / HUBBY TO SHOP / STORM & RAIN AT 3PM / DOG BATHES

MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 28 2026


I had slept on the sofa all night since 10:30PM. The dogs were crowding me out of bed. I was wide awake at 3AM and had to potty. Then I got into bed. It was nice and warm. Once Stuart quit fooling around on the bed, I pushed him off several times, everybody calmed down. I put my hand on PBJR and Riley. I was warm and comforted.

At 4AM, the alarm rang and we all got up.

Hubby went potty. I let the dogs out the sliding glass door. 

Then I put out tuna and shredded cheese for dogs. 

I was already dressed.

I opened the front door and opened the spare bedroom mini blinds. 

I made a hot latte for Hubby, made hot tea for myself. I put away the clean dishes that were washed overnight.

Hubby made the bed. 

Hubby put on his shoes and then put collars on the dogs. 

We left in the FMF and drove to Bunkerville. LOTS of cars on the road this morning. We had to drive thru the shop parking lot as there was a white car parked out front. Suspicious. 

FUEL SEPTEMBER 28 2026 STILL GOING UP^



Then we were followed by a truck all the way to Bunkerville that turned off when we did. He tailgated us with bright lights the whole way.

PBJR OUT THE BACK WINDOW


At the park, we drove around to check the gates were shut. Then unloaded the dogs and walked them. Riley lost her ball right away, so I had to go get another one. 

PBJR lagged behind for a while, but then caught up. THE PUMPKIN AT THE NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE IS GONE. PBJR was upset. She was looking for it.

We walked around. I threw BALL for Riley. VERY CLOUDY. No stars or moon could be seen.

Pretty good breeze, kinda warm. Not as cool as it has been. The soccer field had NOT been watered.

We gave dogs water. Then we loaded them into the FMF and drove back to Mesquite. 

We were followed again by another small truck driving right next to us all the way to Walmart. They turned at the light and drove towards Kokopelli Landscaping.

We drove home. Unloaded dogs. 

I made crepes. Used the Yoshida's soaked chicken for Hubby's crepe. Used regular chicken for mine. I had to fry up new bacon in the air-fryer.

Hubby ate 1/2 his crepe. 

I put dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Sat on the sofa for a while, watching TV. Then I went out to pick up dog poo. 

Our neighbors are gone on vacation, so we don't have to be quiet for them, but our other neighbors came back from Minnesota. They came back late last night.

No More Hot Tubbing Naked. 

At 8AM, I started vacuuming. Hubby cleaned cat litter. Hubby finished vacuuming. I went outside with the dogs. 

I put fresh water out for dogs and cats. Cleaned up the floor. Started dishes again. Put dirty clothes in washer and started it. 

MORNING CLOUDS


I did bookwork. Hubby left at 8:30AM.

I put dishes in dishwasher and started it. Put away clean dishes later. 

I put dirty laundry in washer. Put away clean laundry later. 

At 10AM, it was getting cloudy. Looked like rain. Lots of wind. I brought the dog beds under the patio of the back yard. 

Dogs went out several times for potty.

Hubby's UTV belts that he ordered from eBay were delivered by USPS this morning. They rang the doorbell. Dogs barked. 

I had the front door open all day. 

Amazon delivered a box. They did not ring the doorbell. 

I was really tired. It rained very hard from 2-3PM. I tried to take a nap at 3PM with the front door open. Then our Costco order was delivered by Fed Ex. They rang the doorbell. 

STORM OVER MOUNTAINS



Tater howled at an Ambulance they went up Flat Top Mesa Drive with lights & sirens. 

Hubby got home by 4:30PM. 

He made Chicken Kung Pao with noodles. I pan seared more chicken in butter for crepes.

We cleaned up. Hubby sat on the sofa to watch YouTube videos.

We exercised PBJR and Riley on the Treadmill. PBJR did 6 minutes. She was winded. Then she drank lots of water and went outside. I picked up dog poop outside. 

DOGS ON TREADMILL



Riley did 5 minutes. Hubby said she was worried when I went outside and left her. I came back quickly. She did really well on the Treadmill. Lots faster than PBJR.

Then we washed the dogs at 8:30-9PM. I was tired. 

Put everything on the bathroom counters into the closet. The window cleaner guy is coming tomorrow. 

Watched more TV. Went to bed.


No comments: