Monday, September 07, 2026

MONDAY / SEPT 7 / LABOR DAY 2026 / DOG WALK / COWS/ HUMID / FRENCH TOAST / SIRENS /

MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 7 2026
LABOR DAY



I was up at 3:45AM. I was hot and sweating. Turned the A/C to 69F, even though it was 73F degrees outside. 

I opened the front door, opened the spare bedroom mini blinds. 

I got dressed. The dogs woke up and I greeted them quietly. 

I unlocked the sliding glass door, then I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

MONDAY MORNING MOON


I made a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

Then I went back to the bedroom and my alarm started ringing at 4AM promptly. The dogs woke up again and Riley was squealing. I petted & kissed them all. Hubby woke up and got dressed. He made the bed. 

I put a new light on Tater's collar because he lost his at the park the other day. 

We loaded the dogs into the truck. We were 15 minutes early. 

Drove to Bunkerville. 

Rookie cop at water plant on Falcon Ridge. Several spots smelled like sewage, at the new shopping center. At Lama. We thought a main had broken.

It was very cool today, only 67F degrees. I had brought a sweater, but it was humid out and I was hot & sweaty still. 

67F DEGREES


I carried an extra ball in my pocket in case Riley lost hers, but we walked around. Hubby wanted me to take a picture of PBJR with her "underlighting". 

PBJR WITH GREEN GLOW

PBJR saw COWS.  She stayed for quite a while, standing by the fence watching all the cows. There was a little baby drinking milk from a mommy.

We kept on walking and I finally had to put a leash on PBJR to get her to come with us. 

A car pulled up across the street and a woman raced into the bathrooms. We thought they might be walking dogs, but by the time we got to the truck, they had gone.

We gave dogs water and loaded them up. Drove home. 

Unloaded dogs. 

Let the dogs out for potty. There were sirens going, so we all went outside. Riley barked. Tater howled. PBJR made grunty noises.

I picked up dog poop.

Stuart accidentally got outside.

Hubby turned on the hot tub heater. 

I cleaned out the ice maker as it was slimy inside.

Then I made french toast sticks for breakfast. I also put sausages in the air-fryer. I warmed up the Canadian maple syrup for Hubby. Then I served him on the sofa. 

I cleaned up everything and put dishes in the dishwasher. 

I put dirty laundry in the washer and started it.

Hubby watched YouTube videos on his iPad. We listened to Jazz music on YouTube TV. 

I did bookwork. 

Hubby left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM. He was going to work on the Bronco today.

He met Larry, the HVAC guy there so the A/C could be adjusted and cool the front sales office & bathroom better.

Eric stopped by just before Hubby left the shop.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I picked up more dog poop.

I watched TV today. Some odd shows  on Apple TV. 

Hubby got home at 1:30PM with Del Taco. Hard shell tacos, soft shell tacos, some french fries, and some mini burritos. 

We ate. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. I let the dogs outside again.

We went in the hot tub at 3:30PM. Riley swam. Did not stay in it very long because it was 100F in the tub and 100F outside. Some hot weather is back...

Hubby put Shawn the Cleaner into the hot tub. He cleaned out Riley's hair. 




No comments: