Friday, September 25, 2026

FRIDAY / SEPT 25 / NO DOG WALK / NAP / HUBBY TO SHOP /GS NAILS 3PM

 FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 25 2026



I was up at 2AM and slept on the sofa as I was sweating. The white cat kept disturbing my sleep. I had to keep pushing him off the bed. 

I turned off the alarm at 4AM as I did not want to walk today. I was overly tired and everything hurt. 

Hubby and I got up at 6AM. I made hot latte for Hubby and hot tea for myself. Hubby put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

Hubby let the dogs out. Tater was barking.

I went back to sleep on the sofa until 8AM.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM after talking with Oscar outside for quite a while. 

Then I reminded Hubby that he had to do the cat litter. He came back inside. 

I called Hubby after he left and he had to return as the bank account needed $ deposited. He returned and got cash. Then he left in the FMF again.

PBJR went outside and slept in the sun by herself.

I did bookwork from 9AM to 11AM. 


No comments: