SUNDAY
SEPTEMBER 20 2026
Went to bed at 9PM.
By 10PM, my right arm was burning, so I went potty and then slept on the sofa.
I was wide awake 15 minutes before my alarm rang.
I woke up and turned off the alarm.
I opened the front door, opened the spare bedroom mini blinds.
I got dressed.
I unlocked the sliding glass door. I let the dogs outside for potty.
Hubby got up and went potty. Got dressed. Made the bed.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. Hubby reminded me that I had NOT remembered to put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. I quickly put all that out for them on the table.
Hubby put on his shoes, then I put the collars on the dogs. We put a new pink collar on PBJR as her old collar is too tight.
GAS PRICES SEPT 20 2026
Hubby loaded the dogs into the Dually.
We drove to Bunkerville to walk the dogs.
I threw BALL for Riley. Hubby walked with PBJR. Tater ran around like a puppy. Hubby's legs were bothering him. It was quite chilly out. Only 65F degrees in the park. I had worn 1 ONNO t-shirt and a Quince sweater.
Afterwards, we gave the dogs water and loaded them into the truck. Drove home. We left the windows down because it was so cool.
63F IN BUNKERVILLE PARK
Saw a great decorated house for Halloween with pumpkin.
HOUSE WITH LIFE-SIZED PUMPKIN
At home, we unloaded the dogs.
I made fresh crepes.
It was about 6:30AM, Hubby sat in his chair to eat his crepe.
Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment