SUNDAY
SEPTEMBER 13 2026
HEAT WAVE AGAIN
I was awake early at 3:45AM. Turned off the alarm. Turned the A/C to 70F. It was 92F degrees outside.
I opened the front door, opened the spare bedroom mini blinds.
I got dressed. The dogs woke up and I greeted them quietly.
I unlocked the sliding glass door, then I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I let the dogs out. Hubby got up and went potty. Got dressed. Made the bed.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
Hubby put on his shoes, then put the collars on the dogs.
We loaded the dogs into the Dually.
We drove to Bunkerville to walk the dogs. It was cooler and the parked had watered. I put on my boots.
At first, I could not find ANY balls in the truck, then I looked in the back seat and found ONE ball tucked into the side plastic pockets. I threw BALL for Riley. Hubby walked with PBJR. Tater ran around like a puppy.
Afterwards, we gave the dogs water and loaded them into the truck. Drove home. Had to roll the windows up and turn the A/C on full blast because all the dogs were hot & panting.
It is too hot out again.
At home, I immediately took a shower because I felt so hot and sweaty. My hair was yucky. I took Riley in with me to shower. She stood very good while I soaped & rinsed her. Then Hubby came to wipe her off. He put a shower robe on her.
Then I got dressed. Cleaned up the towels and put them in the laundry to wash.
I made a crepe for Hubby with chicken & bacon.
I went outside and picked up dog poo. 11 piles. One was so runny that I had to spray it down.
I put clean spring water in the dog bowl outside. I filled the other with fresh water from the hose.
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He watched YouTube TV for a while.
At 8:30AM, we put the cats in bedrooms. Left the dogs at home. Drove to GS Nails to get our pedicures at 9AM with Andy.
We drove to Beaver Dam to fill the Dually with Diesel. (HAVE TO GET A SMALL LOAN TO BUY FUEL) We bought lottery tickets.
No comments:
Post a Comment