Friday, September 11, 2026

FRIDAY / SEPT 11 / REMEMBERING 9/11 / HUBBY TO SHOP / HOT AGAIN

 FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 11 2026




I was up in the middle of the night. I went potty and staggered to the sofa and slept there. 

Hubby was up at 4:15 to let PBJR out. She had to potty. Then he went back to bed. He was up at 5:30 and fed the cats some shredded cheese and tuna. 

I took a hot bath, then went back to sleep on the sofa. I was hurting everywhere even though I took Gabapentin. Before the bath, I took some aspirin. 

I finally got up at 7AM. I dressed. 

I was hurting everywhere all night. Still hurting this morning. 

I went to the kitchen to make crepes. Hubby had fried chicken with bacon last night, but it was a little bit too dry. He made more this morning. 

I boxed his crepe up in a plastic container so he could take it to work. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

I went out and picked up dog poop. Lots of pudding poo. No more liver treats.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:50AM. 

I did bookwork. I cleaned counter in kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

I did more bookwork until 11:30AM.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I vacuumed. I picked up more dog poo in the back yard.

Put cats in bedrooms. Rattler and Robert in front room. Stuart in our room by himself. Put water in rooms.

Left dogs at home.

I went to GS Nails at 2:30AM for my 3PM appointment. Andy's mom was still there. A woman named Wendy came in to get a pedicure with Mom. I got my nails done. Andy fixed my split toenail. 

Andy re-scheduled my new 2 months appointments because he is leaving again to take his Dad & Mom back to Vietnam so his Dad can do a religious ceremony before he dies. 

I was a bit irritated. I don't like him leaving. He will be gone when the majority of his customers are returning. 

I got done there and Hubby asked me to come pick him up at the shop to get vehicles that were at the Roadrunner Tires. I drove him up there and he got a Raptor pickup. Then I had to meet him at the store and take him back AGAIN to pick up another car.

I finally got home to the dogs at 4:15PM. They were happy. I let the cats out. I let the dogs out for potty.

We waited for Hubby to arrive at 5:15PM. He had to stay over time to wait for a customer to pick up a vehicle. 


RILEY & PBJR ON THE SOFA



When Hubby came home, we got in the hot tub late. 

We watched TV for a while, then we went to bed. 

Hubby put Stuart out of our bedroom and into his kennel.

I was experiencing too much hand pain, so I went to the sofa to sleep.

No comments: