Thursday, September 17, 2026

THURSDAY / SEPT 17 / SLEPT LATE / CREPES / HUBBY LEFT EARLY /

THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 17 2026




I stayed up until 11PM after Hubby went to bed at 9PM. 

I watched TV and then went to bed. 

As Hubby and Tater were both snoring, I could not sleep in bed.

Went to the sofa and slept there for the night.

I woke up at 6AM when I heard Rattler screaming for food. He had made it 2 hours. From 4AM to 6AM. 

I dressed. Went to the kitchen. Put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

Then I let the dogs out for potty. Hubby made the bed. 

I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

Then I made crepes. I had to make bacon in the air-fryer.

Hubby let the dogs inside. 

Hubby got a phone call from the Detailer so he had to leave at 7:30AM to meet him down at the shop. He took his crepe and latte then left in the Jeep.

I put everything away and started dishwasher. I cleaned the counter.

I went outside to pick up dog poop and re-fill dog water. Then I had to clean the hummingbird feeder and re-fill it with sugar water.


No comments: