FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 18 2026
SEPTEMBER 18 2026
I was dead asleep when my alarm rang. Thank goodness that I got some sleep. Only had to dose myself heavy with painkillers.
I woke up and turned off the alarm. I dressed, went potty. Hubby went to the front bathroom.
I let the dogs out for potty.
I opened the front door, opened the spare bedroom mini blinds.
Then I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
Hubby got dressed & made the bed.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
Hubby put on his shoes, then I put the collars on the dogs.
Hubby loaded the dogs into the Dually.
FUEL PRICES SEPT 18 2026
Gas prices September 18 2026. Now hearing of Diesel SHORTAGES throughout the United States.
We drove to Bunkerville to walk the dogs. The parked had watered. I put on my boots. We drove around and check to make sure the gates were closed.
I threw BALL for Riley. Hubby walked with PBJR. Tater ran around like a puppy.
Afterwards, we gave the dogs water and loaded them into the truck. Drove home. It was hotter today, so we drove home with the windows up and the A/C on full blast. NO BREEZE TODAY.
At home, we unloaded the dogs.
I made crepes while Hubby sat on the sofa and watched Automotive shows on YouTube. Droning voices. I absolutely HATE those idiots that work on their cars and talk. Not everybody has a melodic, interesting voice. Or knows how to talk.
It was about 6:30AM, Hubby sat up in his chair to eat his crepe. We got done and he started snoring in his chair, so I put the food away. I laid down on the sofa to sleep.
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. He turned on the hot tub heater. He kissed me goodbye.
I woke up at 9AM. Dogs were still sleeping. Cats had been fighting, so I woke up to that noise.
I went to pick up dog poo outside. I re-filled the dog water bowls. I threw the BALL for Riley. PBJR was too hot and we came inside.
I put away clean dishes and loaded the dishwasher again. I started the dryer again because the towels were not finished drying. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
I did bookwork.
I emptied the cat litter in a box, then I cleaned the cat litter box outside with the hose on the side of the house. I dried it all off and put it back. I vacuumed the armoire and cleaned out the lint in the dryer vent.
No comments:
Post a Comment