Saturday, September 19, 2026

SATURDAY/SEPT 19 / DOG WALK / GAS PRICES UP UP UP / NAP / CASABLANCA CAR SHOW / SCENICE / HARDWARE / WASH JEEP

 SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 19 2026




Went to bed at 9PM. 

By 10PM, my right arm was burning, so I went potty and then slept on the sofa. 

I was wide awake 15 minutes before my alarm rang. 

I woke up and turned off the alarm. 

I opened the front door, opened the spare bedroom mini blinds. 

I got dressed. 

I unlocked the sliding glass door. I let the dogs outside for potty.

Hubby got up and went potty. Got dressed. Made the bed.

I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. Hubby reminded me that I had NOT remembered to put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. I quickly put all that out for them on the table.

Hubby put on his shoes, then I put the collars on the dogs. We put a new pink collar on PBJR as her old collar is too tight.

72F DEGREES AT HOME

Hubby loaded the dogs into the Dually.

We drove to Bunkerville to walk the dogs. 

DIESEL PRICES WENT UP 30 CENTS OVERNIGHT
FUEL PRICES SEPT 19 2026


The parked had watered. I put on my boots. We checked to make sure the gates were closed.

I threw BALL for Riley. Hubby walked with PBJR. Tater ran around like a puppy. Hubby's legs were bothering him. It was quite chilly out. Only 68F degrees in the park. I had worn 2 ONNO t-shirts. 

68F DEGREES AT THE PARK


Afterwards, we gave the dogs water and loaded them into the truck. Drove home. We left the windows down because it was so cool.

At home, we unloaded the dogs. 

I warmed up a left-over crepe for Hubby. I already had 1/2 a crepe from yesterday and finished that. 

It was about 6:30AM, Hubby sat up in his chair to eat his crepe. We got done and he started snoring in his chair, so I put the food away. I laid down on the sofa to sleep.

I woke up at 8AM. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter.

We put the cats in the rooms and left water for them. Left the dogs at home. 

Drove the Jeep to Casablanca for their Super Fun Run Fall 2026. It was 84F degrees. We both wore hats. I wore a black shirt and jean shorts with my REEF sandals. 

Followed some stupid old woman driving around the parking lot. Finally found a parking spot by W Mesquite Boulevard. Walked INTO the Casino to see if Hubby had won money. He had not. Ran into John (Cooter there and talked to him for a while. 

We ran into Lupe, Eric, and Lupe's friend from Colorado - Rick. An older guy. Talked to them for a while. They invited us to the Carne Asada at his house later tonight about 6PM.

Hubby drove OUT the wrong way after we got back to the Jeep. 

Drove to Walmart and washed the Jeep at Falcon Ridge Car Wash. The undercarriage wash was not working. Hubby had to back out and try again. Still not working.

Went to Ace Hardware to see if they have small cup hooks for my Xmas trees. They did not have any. Plus, they were WAY too expensive on small items like that.

We left there and drove to Scenic to buy more lottery tickets. Hubby said the woman in the office was on meth. He got out of there fast. 

By 11AM, we drove home. At home, I let the dogs out for potty. Let the cats out of the bedrooms. 

Hubby made himself lunch. I had cereal and toast. I made a hot latte for myself. 

Hubby made burrito fixings for the coming week. Bacon, tomatoes, ham, potatoes, beans, onions, sausage, buttery rice (which he said he did not cook correctly). Hubby cut up cucumbers for dog  treats. 

I did bookwork. 

I took a nap. Hubby watched YouTube TV automotive shows.

At 4:45PM, Eric called and reminded Hubby to come for food. 

I stayed home with the dogs. Hubby left in the Jeep. He took beer. 

Dogs and I sat in the backyard, they slept in dog beds. Riley pooped out after throwing a couple balls. We enjoyed the cool breeze and sun. 

Hubby was home at 5:20PM. He brought back some food.

We watched a couple TV shows. 

Hubby had diarrhea tonight late. Probably from the dinner. Mostly the beans.



The MOON was really pretty tonight.

Let dogs out for one last potty. Went to bed. I tried sleeping on Hubby's side, but his pillow stank and I was not comfortable even with PBJR against my back. I got out and went to sleep on the sofa in the living room. 






No comments: