Saturday, September 26, 2026

SATURDAY / SEPT 26 / DOG WALK / NAP / WALMART GROCERIES / DUALLY TO STORAGE / TSC / LOTTERY TICKETS

 SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 26 2026


Up at 4AM. I was on the sofa. Came out to the living room at 2AM and slept until the alarm rang.

Hubby was already up. I let the dogs out the sliding glass door. 

Then I put out tuna and shredded cheese for dogs while Hubby went potty.

I was already dressed.

I opened the front door and opened the spare bedroom mini blinds. 

I made a hot latte for Hubby, made hot tea for myself.  

Hubby made the bed. 

Hubby put on his shoes and then put collars on the dogs. He got stuff out of the FMF that he brought home last night. Until Diesel goes down, we cannot drive the truck as IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE. 



FUEL PRICES SEPT 26 2026



I let the dogs out the garage door and Hubby loaded them into the FMF. 

We drove to the soccer park in Bunkerville. We walked around in the dark with flashlights. Hubby was careful not to walk on frogs. Tater pooped twice and I had to pick it up. Hubby threw the poop bag in the trash can on the far side of the park. 

I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR enjoyed the wet grass. It was cooler out. About 68F degrees. 

We loaded the dogs in the FMF after giving them water to drink. 

At home, we took collars off dogs. I took a nap until 8:00AM. 

I went outside to pick up dog poop. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby put PBJR and Riley on the treadmill to teach them how to run on it. Riley liked it. PBJR was not so happy. They both did 5 minutes!

Hubby & Riley drove to Walmart to pick up the grocery pick-up order from Walmart in the FMF.

No comments: