TUESDAY
SEPTEMBER 29 2026
I turned the alarm off at 4AM. Hubby did not want to walk. His back hurt. He was having trouble last night.
I went out to the sofa at 5AM. Then slept until 7AM. Hubby was up and put the dogs out for potty.
I got dressed. Folded my blanket. Made the bed.
I made a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
Hubby put the bags of garbage we had collected last night and put them with the garbage receptacle in the street.
Hubby made burritos for himself and the guys at the shop.
I made 3 crepes. Used one for my breakfast of chicken, bacon, mozzarella, sour cream. Then I put the other 2 crepes in the fridge for tomorrow.
I went outside to pick up dog poo. Then I took it out to the garbage can in the street.
Hubby vacuumed. He cleaned cat litter out.
Then the Window Cleaner called Hubby's phone and said all his other customers had cancelled because of rain. He asked to re-schedule. I told him tomorrow at 3PM. I have an appointment at 10AM tomorrow.
Hubby tried sitting down for a few minutes when some stupid young kids were around soliciting. One came to the front door, we had the screen door open. Dogs barked at him and Hubby told him to leave that he is not supposed to be soliciting without a permit.
Hubby left for the shop with PBJR. I took video.
I came inside and put laundry in the dryer.
I got out my wood shim Xmas trees and started working on them.
I moved the hammock in the back towards the corner so we could have more yard space to walk around it.
I turned the hot tub heater on.
The USPS mail lady came at 9AM leaving the boxes of seat trim & UTV belts for Hubby that he order from eBay.
I put another load of laundry in the washer-mostly PBJR's dog blankets.
I filled the hot tub with more water then almost forgot EVEN AFTER I had set an alarm. I ran out when I saw it filling out the window. Thank goodness it had not over-run. I turned it off.
I picked up even MORE dog poop. That is about 12 piles today.
I worked on Xmas wood shim trees. Found one that I had glued backwards. Will see if Hubby can cut it and I can re-glue it.
No comments:
Post a Comment