Sunday, February 10, 2019

WASH DOGS

SUNDAY
2-10-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and making eggs.

I made the bed, started the Roomba, got dressed. Made lattes.

I cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed.

I put away breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

I started laundry.

I put away laundry.

Sat on sofa & watched Automotive show with hubby.

We washed Wilson in the tub.

We washed Ben outside.

Hubby sat outside for a while until it became too windy. I came inside because it was cold when the sun went behind a cloud.

I ordered a Dash Cam for KR from Amazon.

KR called and was upset about the damage on her car.

Ben and I walked down to get mail.

Hubby made vegetables in the InstaPot.

Robert In The Sun


We watched TV - MegaBuilds, MegaHomes. 

Started raining about 9PM. Got VERY cold. Thought it was going to snow!

Went to bed at 10:00PM.

No comments: