Wednesday, February 13, 2019

LOTS OF SNOW IN IDAHO

WEDNESDAY
DAY BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY
2-13-2019
OVERCAST ALL DAY

Woke up at 6:30AM. Rattler had slept beside my head all night long. At 2AM, the cats had been playing in my drawers in the bathroom. I had to get up 3 times to yell at them.

Hubby was already up at 6:30AM and making eggs. I made lattes. Toasted a bagel from Smith's. We watched news from Las Vegas. There was no Spokane news on Roku. Something happened to the News display?

On my phone, I found that Snoqualamie Pass was closed, so KR can not go to her boyfriend's to spend her b-day.

Hubby took a shower at 10AM and finally dressed.

Dana called and invited us to go walking in the desert in March, but hubby has to go to Puyallup Swap Meet then.

I did laundry and dishes.

Hubby called Bryan, the trustee.

No comments: