Tuesday, February 19, 2019

NAILS & DELIVERY OF MICROWAVE

TUESDAY
2-19-2019

Ben was whining again last night while he slept in the doggy bed beside us.

Got up at 3AM with a stomach ache. I had to drink Pepto Bismol. Probably from lunch yesteray.

Then Wilson wanted out at 4AM, so I got up to let him out. The cats had been sleeping beside my head and FARTING; it stank like poop. So I went to sleep in the living room on the sofa.

Up again at 6AM, went to cuddle with hubby because it was SO COLD. I snuggled with him in bed and we woke up at 7AM when Wilson wanted to go out again.

We got up and I made lattes. Hubby made eggs.

Hubby's tooth was really hurting. He finally made an appointment for tomorrow at 8:30AM to get it fixed.

I took a shower & washed my hair.

I started laundry and dishes.

Hubby took a nap on the sofa. He had a headache.

He got up and went outside to dig the ditch for the drain pipe.

Hubby Not Digging


Then he went next door to help Mike, the neighbor, move a desk.

At 2:30, I went outside to check on hubby. Neighbors on the corner stopped to talk. They used to live in Boise, ID.

I left in the Explorer and went to get my nails done. From 3:00 to 3:45PM. Then drove home.

The new Microwave had been delivered and installed by the time I got home.

Hubby was watching automotive shows on TV when I got home.

We moved the vehicles into the Garage at 6PM.

Watched The Umbrella Academy and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: