Tuesday, February 12, 2019

ANOTHER DAY

TUESDAY
FEBRUARY 12 2019

Woke up at 5AM, but fell back to sleep. Then up at 6:45AM to make lattes & a quich for my breakfast.

Hubby was already up and making eggs for dogs.

Hubby also warmed up the Italian Meatballs he purchased at Harmon's the other day.

We ate breakfast while watching Spokane News. They were reporting on 12" of snow there. Also, a fire in Sandpoint.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes, put away laundry. Put out the garbage. Hubby helped me vacuum. I picked up cat litter & dog poo. Took it out to the garbage.

I embroidered.

We took dogs for a walk, and mailed KR's Walmart Gift card & her AAA membership in a birthday card.

Valentine's Day Birthday 2019 Gifts
1.$150
2.AAA Membership
3.$25 Walmart Gift Card
4.Dash Cam
5.Jeep Lift Kit
6.Google Home & Google Hub

We put the white truck on Craigslist to sell.

Then I updated medical records so Hubby can file for Disability.

I mailed records request to Kootenai Health.

I mailed release of liability for the Harley.

Rattler Playing in Paper

We had lunch at 1:20PM.

I did embroidery.

We went to swim at 6PM-8PM. Lots of cars there, but they were there to do Quilting. Lots of people doing quilting! And all the lights were on at the Bocce Ball & Tennis Courts.

Talked to a neighbor in the hot tub.

Came home and had dinner.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: