Monday, February 11, 2019

BANK AND PHONE CALLS

MONDAY
2-11-2019

Snow all the way down to the base of the mountains. Very cold this morning. About 35°.

Snow


Got up at 6:15AM. Wilson and Robert were sleep beside Hubby. Robert was on his chest & Wilson slept with us all night beside hubby.

Made the bed, started the Roomba.

Hubby made eggs; I made lattes.

Then I picked up dog poo.

Hubby fed dogs.

Hubby cleaned cat poo & vacuumed.

I started laundry & cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby made phone calls for health insurance & life insurance.

Went to feed ducks; then went grocery shopping at Smith's. Hubby got a phone call about the health insurance and left the building. I paid for the groceries and loaded them in the Dually while hubby was on the recorded phone call to Id Health Care Line.

Drove back home and unloaded groceries.

We went to Mountain Credit Union, took pictures of white truck at shop, and then went to pick up gift card for KR at Walmart.

Checked out at Walmart & talked to nice lady at the Self-Checkout about KR's accident & birthday.

Drove home. Talked to Dave while he was standing in the street; we were in the Dually.

Finally got home and unloaded groceries.

KR called Hubby to talk about the accident again.

We watched TV and I did embroidery. Almost have the Seattle skyline done.

I took a hot bath about 9PM and fell while getting out; too many slippery bath salts! I bruised my left knee and left elbow.

Took some aspirin and went to bed.






No comments: