Tuesday, February 05, 2019

NAILS & MORE RAIN

TUESDAY
2-5-2019

RAINING AND DREARY. LOTS OF DARK CLOUDS.

Woke up at 6:30AM. Tried to go back to sleep for 30 minutes, but instead got up and took a shower. I washed my hair.

Hubby started eggs for breakfast.

I made bed. Changed water for dogs & cats.

I made lattes. We sat on the sofa & watched morning News.

Then I took a 1 hour nap while Hubby watched Hotel Splendide.

I woke up and started laundry. I put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I put the Roomba in our bedroom.

Hubby took the garbage out for the collectors.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

I worked on a potholder because it was too dark to do embroidery.

We went to get my nails done at 2:15PM. Stopped to get the mail on the way, saw the new neighbors - John & Terry. They are from Ohio.

Got my nails done at GS Nails and then we drove to Scenic to get lottery tickets.



We drove back to Flying J and got Diesel fuel in the Dually. Picked up Krispy Kreme donuts, meat sticks in the store.



Drove home. Ordered Dominos pizza & chicken.



While we were gone, Fed Ex delivered my Wayfair order - Dog & Cat.


We ate dinner, watched Person of Interest for a while, then went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: