Wednesday, February 27, 2019

NO SLEEP!

WEDNESDAY
2-27-2019

Woke up at 7AM. Was SO tired.

Dressed and made the bed.

Made lattes. Hubby had made eggs for dogs. We sat and ate breakfast and watched Spokane News. It was snowing again there.

I was tired because I got only 3 hours sleep last night.

I tried to take a nap, but had to get Insurance info for hubby so that he could make an appointment for his rash. I paid Water Bill, TDS bill, and Frontier Internet bills.

Then we had to vacuum, start Roomba, clean out Roomba, start laundry, & dishes.

We sat outside for a while because it was 68 degrees and sunny!

Then we washed Wilson. I combed him and blew him dry outside on the patio.

Hubby vacuumed up the cat litter inside. I vacuumed up the dog hair outside.

Hubby went to Wood Club with John & Dana. Took the Dually.

I had lunch.

Took a nap.


No comments: