Saturday, February 09, 2019

KR CAR ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT

FEBRUARY 9 2019
SATURDAY

From midnight on, hubby was talking to KR about her accident. She had texted first, and then hubby called her.

She & Amanda were ok, but the car is wrecked. They had it towed to KR's home and Amanda was taken home.

I got up at 7AM to make lattes. Hubby was already up and had made eggs.

He fed the dogs. I had toast & turkey sausage for breakfast.

I started laundry; put away clean clothes, made the bed, started the Roomba, picked up cat litter & dog poo. Started vacuuming.

We watched a movie called Velvet Buzzsaw.

Hubby talked to KR again for a while about her car.

Then hubby went to help out Landlord with his cars.

I put away more clothes & tried to take a nap.

I napped for about 1 hour when hubby came back home.

We watched TV for a while.

Hubby had to go down and pay the locksmith for getting the keys done on the Landlord's cars.

Watched Person of Interest. Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: