Friday, February 01, 2019

HUBBY GETTING BETTER AND TRIP TO LAS VEGAS

FRIDAY
2-1-2019

Woke up at 7AM. Slept late!

Wilson came and got on the bed with us. I petted his soft, pink belly. He is really clean.

When we finally got out of bed at 7:15AM, I made lattes. Hubby made eggs. He is feeling better now. We had breakfast and watched Spokane News.

Then Hubby took a shower.

I started Roomba in the bedrooms. I vacuumed up cat litter & picked up dog poo. I took all the garbage out to the trash can.

I vacuumed outside & on the patio seats.

I cleaned the floors. I put away breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

Hubby finished his shower and put his dirty clothes in the laundry. I started the laundry.

Hubby went outside to sit on the patio.

I deposited a check from Young Living.

We left the dogs home with the sliding glass door cracked open. Put the cats in our bedroom with their litter in the bathroom.

Hubby had loaded the Home Depot Water Softener still in the packaging into the Dually so that we could return it.

We drove to Las Vegas. Hubby was still not feeling 100%, but he did pretty good on the drive. It was a better drive without Wilson whining along the way.

We went immediately to J&S Diesel and picked up the pump that they had repaired for the Landlord's Backhoe.

Then we drove the wrong way according to GPS directions and had to go thru downtown Las Vegas. Yuck.

Drove to Little Baja Garden Center. There was almost no Mexican glassware there and the prices were WAY TOO HIGH for the garden things they had. I was disappointed again.

So we drove to Harley and picked up the check for the bike. Then went to Home Depot and returned the Water Softener to Home Depot. We looked for a whole house water treatment system there, but they had nothing. They only refunded hubby the $ on a In-Store Gift Card because they won't accept returns after 90 days even with a receipt! Jackasses. Never shopping there again for anything!



We drove past Starbucks but there were 10 cars in line; hubby wanted something warm on his throat. We went to Costco and shopped. Picked up a hot dog for hubby and chicken bake for me at the end of shopping. My chicken bake was too hot to eat. Hubby did not want his hot dog.



Then I ordered Starbucks and we drove thru. They did not have chocolate covered coffee beans that I had PAID FOR and instead of doing a refund on my card, they gave me another card for a refund! JACKASSES! I did not want to waste time, but I should have asked for the manager and demanded that they put it on my card.



We drove thru Vegas on Nellis Road and then drove home on I-15. Uneventful drive.

Saw some sidexsides on the mountain when we got back to Mesquite.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries.

The new neighbors were here. They left their lights on in the laundry room and the bathroom ALL NIGHT. So we will immediately have to order mini blinds for the other side of the living room. It blinded us all night while we were trying to watch TV.

I took a hot bath.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.



No comments: