Thursday, February 21, 2019

HAIR AND SNOW

THURSDAY
2-21-2019

Woke up at 4AM because Wilson had to potty.

Snow in Front Yard

It had SNOWED outside! OMG. I thought it did not get that cold here!

I took pictures & video. It was eerie.

Snow in Back Yard

We went back to bed.

Up at 6AM and let Wilson out again.

I started making lattes & did the eggs. Hubby stayed in bed until 7AM.

Snow On Mesa In the AM


Joe from Idaho called and talked to hubby. Hubby had to sit on the patio in the cold to get cell phone reception.

I got ready to go. We left at 9AM to get me to my appointment in St George at 11AM for my hair.

Whiteout On The Way to St George


Brianne did my hair from 11AM to 1PM. She trimmed it and I purchased new product.

Hubby had shopped at Costco. Got toilet paper, printer ink, another plastic table for the office. He still has not made my desk from wood.

We drove back. Had lunch. 

Watched a Airplane Disasters show on The Smithsonian Channel.

Hubby went down to the shop from 3PM to 5PM to crush cardboard.

Hubby back at 5PM and had snacks. Then he watched another show on TV.

We watched more Airplane Disasters after I subscribed to The Smithsonian Channel.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: