Thursday, February 07, 2019

NO SLEEP

FEBRUARY 7 2019
THURSDAY

I was so tired last night, but could not sleep. Got up at 3AM to potty and could not fall back to sleep. Got 2 hours sleep from 6AM-8AM.

Hubby had gotten up at 6AM to feed eggs to dogs.

I got up at 8AM and made lattes.

Hubby watched morning news with me, then had to go to the DMV to get a temporary plate for the white truck down at the shop.

I did the vacuuming, cleaned up breakfast dishes, started the Roomba, started laundry, cleaned up cat litter, picked up dog poo, and took the garbage out.

I am exhausted.

I paid bills online. Did the laundry & put it away.

 Cats & Dog Being Sneaky

 Snow on Mountains Today

Hubby went down to Virgin Valley Water District to look at a couple trucks that are to be put up for sealed bid.

Then he went to the shop and put on tires for some cars that the Landlord had gotten.

Hubby got home at 2PM. Had lunch. I fell asleep on the sofa because I got no sleep last night.

At 5PM, I woke up.

 Cute Rattler on the Sofa


Read about Pot Stocks online. Need to invest.

We went swimming at 6PM-8PM.

Came back home.

Ordered lift kit for KR's birthday thru Rough Country.

Went to bed at 10PM after watching Person of Interest.


No comments: