Monday, February 18, 2019

JOHN'S BDAY & LOTS OF SNOW

MONDAY
FEBRUARY 18 2019

Got up at 6AM. I made lattes while hubby made eggs. We watched the morning news.

Then we cleaned house.

I got the dog poo picked up while hubby got the cat litter cleaned up. We both vacuumed.

Started laundry & dishes.



Snow on the Virgin Mountains


Got John's Bday present done in time. I hurried and finished the backing for it. Had to re-do it 3 times because I got it wrong, then Ben kept whining about nothing. It was driving me crazy.

Hubby was practicing his Ukulele and listening to videos about it on YouTube.




Hubby got changed. He was confused and thought we were going to get my nails done!

Taco Salad

We drove the Dually down to Los Lupes. We got there the same time that John & Dee were walking into the restaurant. Also attending were Shauna & Dana; new couple John & Terry; Fred & Francis, Hubby & Me; John & Dee.

I sat next to Terry & Dee. Hubby sat between Francis & John, the birthday boy!

I had Taco Salad and hubby had Chili Relleno. 

Snow on Mountains

On the way home, we stopped to see if Lee's Liquors had Huck Wine. They did not. We took a picture of the mountains from the parking lot. LOTS of snow!

Went home and took naps on the sofa. We were exhausted. Hubby's tooth was hurting and he had a severe headache.

We watched the rest of Russian Doll season and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: